Gillingham: 01747 822233 Wincanton: 01963 34433 Shaftesbury: 01747 852301 Roy Barrett: 01258 473900

EU Settlement Scheme

LANDLORDS – you need to check your tenant’s Right to rent by seeing original documents or getting a Share code from the tenant to view their details on the Home Office website.

TENANTS – Following the United Kingdom’s exit from the European Union it will be necessary for all EU, EEA, or Swiss citizens to apply to continue living in the United Kingdom under the EU Settlement Scheme.

Some current residence documents will no longer be valid after 30 June 2021 which means you will not be permitted to remain living or working in this country.

The following link will take you to the Home Office website which will guide you through your application.

If you already have a permanent residence document from the UK Government you MUST let us have a copy.

If you apply under the EU Settlement Scheme then please let us have a copy of the UK Government letter showing you have been granted Indefinite Leave in the United Kingdom (Settled Status).

Send a message